Coronavirus Safety Guidelines
The following course guidelines are currently in place :
- Leave the flag in at all times when putting.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers. You may improve your lie within one club length no nearer the hole.
- Make your best effort to smooth the sand over with your club and/or foot when leaving the bunker.
- Only pick up your own golf ball.
- Do not share any equipment such as golf clubs or rangefinders.
- When in use, golf buggies will be disinfected before and after each round.
- Keep your hands away from your face and wash as thoroughly and as often as possible.